We know, we know…you have a lot of great things you can choose to do here in fantastic Denver. After all, there’s a reason why we’re also here. What does it for you and makes your week? Maybe its happy hours…could be interactive games…oh, we got it! Must be learning a foreign language with food and drink. What was that? You just like to freaking hang out with friends or sit at the bar alone? Us too! We were going to pose the question, “Why should you choose to be at Rooster and Moon this week?”, but we believe you’re smart all on your own. However, in case you’re fried from this past week, here’s a few ways to liven things up, rather than just make it through the week:
- You can vote for us in Westword’s Best of Denver Poll as “Best…It’s Up To You – Best Coffee Pub” (Click here to quickly vote). No procrastinating here people. You have till March 31st. Rooster & Moon Winning = FREE day of coffee for all!
- Cocktails! Did we say Cocktails? You bet…next Wednesday, March 7th, is the official roll out of our SPRING COCKTAILS Menu.
- Bode’s the best MC for Geeeks Who Drink Trivia Night every Thursday night, 7pm
- You have a full bar at your disposal for delicious food and drinks while you learn and practice French on Tuesdays (8pm) with the Denver Metro French Table
- Oh, and sneak peak…live music is kicking off at our place – 8pm Saturday, March 31st: An evening with Tim Bruns, Randy Ramirez & Mike Morter (of Churchill) and Randy Ramirez (of the Heyday)
- You wanna go where everybody knows your name (remember that show? Come on…Cheers, hello!) And this one’s up to you by the way…
So come see us during the week for more than coffee. We’d love to know your name and hear about how you like our place. Are there events you want to see on our calendar? Music you think would rock our joint? Email us and then come show your face around the place (cheesy, we know…but we like to rhyme now and then).
For the tunes – ROOSTERANDMOONBOOKING@GMAIL.COM
Other schtuff (yes, it’s supposed to be spelled like that…sound it out) – INFO@ROOSTERANDMOON.COM
Be there, or be square!