At Rooster and Moon, we treat St. Patty’s Day like we treat birthdays…they’re not confined to just a single day. Not at all! The celebrations start the week before and last throughout the rest of the month; why not after all.
So with that in mind, be very excited. Nah…forget that! Be extremely excited. Cause here at Rooster and Moon we’re busting out the St. Patty’s Day goods in preparation for the actual day. Just in case you’ve been living in a hole, we’ll remind you that our beloved St. Patty’s Day is March 17th this year. This gives us the whole rest of the week to get you, and us, ready to enjoy it full-on once the actual day is here. Here’s our recipe for getting you St. Patty-ready (is that a word? We just made it one).
Along with our awesome weekly events, we’re busting out special menu items that are more authentic to St. Patty’s Day than wearing green and not getting pinched. Here’s what the wee little leprechaun will share with ya’ll:
- 7pm Monday, March 12th (Monthly): Denver Comedy Co-Op (FREE)
- 8pm Tuesday, February 21st (Weekly): Denver Metro French Table – French Language Meet-Up Group
- 7pm Thursday, February 23rd (Weekly): Geeks Who Drink – Trivia Night
- 4pm – 7pm, Every Week Day (Weekly): HAPPY HOUR! $1 off wines and beers!
Curtain opens… (the sound of angels singing kicks in here)…this week’s menu specials at Rooster and Moon!
- The Soup de all Week is a scrumptious Guinness Beef Irish Stew (yes, we mean the beer, Guinness)
- White, Gold & Green Caprese Salad ~ heirloom tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and house-made pesto, served on mixed greens and balsamic vinegar on the side
- Danny Boy Sammie ~ toasted corned beef and Swiss on sourdough served with a side of New Potato Chips
- Corned Beef and Cabbage ~ classic corned beef and cabbage, served with a side of malt vinegar and tossed mixed greens
Thursday’s Pot ‘O Gold
- Colcannon ~ (traditional Irish Samhair Dish from the county Mayo) a delicious mash of new potato, cabbage, kale, and leeks. Served with mixed greens
Whew! If that’s what we’re leading up to St. Patty’s Day with, just imagine what we’re going to be breaking loose with during the actual week! Let us know how you like to celebrate and revel in this most green day of days. And don’t forget to start wearing your green…never too late to start putting that on.
VOTE for us in